This week’s video takes us deeper into the Tokyo Metropolis photo adventure. Lukasz teaches us an interesting approach to photograph people in the streets without being too intrusive all the while creating beautiful images inspired by Saul Leiter. Click below and let the fun being!
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
- Video — Hidden in Plain Sight — Isolating Architecture in Ginza
- Fushimi Inari Shrine: how to avoid crowds and take great photos
- Metro Motion — Capturing Motion in the Tokyo Metro
- Bic Camera aesthetics
- E.T. phone Grandma
- Pink Consumerism — Repetition and Colors
- Tokyo in the Rain — Take photos in all weather conditions
- Geisha in the sun
- A kitchen chef on the roofs of Tokyo
- Harajuku street photography Old vs Young