This week’s video takes us deeper into the Tokyo Metropolis photo adventure. Lukasz teaches us an interesting approach to photograph people in the streets without being too intrusive all the while creating beautiful images inspired by Saul Leiter. Click below and let the fun being!
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
- Learn from the Masters: Siegfried Hansen
- Photo Editing Episode 1 – Basics & Street Photography
- NEW photo adventure — Realms of Elegance with Junko Sophie Okimoto
- EYExplore YouTube Channel — Phase 1 Complete
- Siegfried Hansen Tokyo Street Photography Workshop
- Finding Fresh Shots in the Forum — Go Beyond the Obvious Shots
- Hidden in Plain Sight — Isolating Architecture in Ginza
- Fushimi Inari Shrine: how to avoid crowds and take great photos
- Metro Motion — Capturing Motion in the Tokyo Metro
- Bic Camera aesthetics