This time Lukasz on the Tokyo Metropolis photo adventure teaches us his secrets on how to find ideas for architecture photos in Tokyo. Simple and easy tips that will change and challenge the way you shoot!
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
- Fushimi Inari Shrine: how to avoid crowds and take great photos
- Metro Motion — Capturing Motion in the Tokyo Metro
- Bic Camera aesthetics
- E.T. phone Grandma
- Pink Consumerism — Repetition and Colors
- Tokyo in the Rain — Take photos in all weather conditions
- Geisha in the sun
- A kitchen chef on the roofs of Tokyo
- Harajuku street photography Old vs Young
- Geisha meets sake vending machine