Today’s photo by Axel Deroubaix. I took this image of the Osaka Station from an elevated walkway during an Osaka by Night photo adventure. I prepared my tripod and set my camera for a long exposure. I patiently waited for 2 things 1. the optimal light condition (blue hour) and most interesting cloud formation 2.one of the orange trains to whiz in front of me. I like this image because of the hues in the visible lights: blue, green and red. The use of a wide angle lens helped give the scene an impressive look.
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
- Video — Hidden in Plain Sight — Isolating Architecture in Ginza
- Fushimi Inari Shrine: how to avoid crowds and take great photos
- Metro Motion — Capturing Motion in the Tokyo Metro
- Bic Camera aesthetics
- E.T. phone Grandma
- Pink Consumerism — Repetition and Colors
- Tokyo in the Rain — Take photos in all weather conditions
- Geisha in the sun
- A kitchen chef on the roofs of Tokyo
- Harajuku street photography Old vs Young