Lukasz has started a series of video editing tutorial videos on the EYExplore Youtube Channel. You can check out his first video on the basics of editing a street photograph. It’s a long video that goes into quite a bit of detail into his editing process, both technical and creative. Below you can find the before and after version of the photo from this tutorial.
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
- NEW photo adventure — Realms of Elegance with Junko Sophie Okimoto
- EYExplore YouTube Channel — Phase 1 Complete
- Siegfried Hansen Tokyo Street Photography Workshop
- Finding Fresh Shots in the Forum — Go Beyond the Obvious Shots
- Hidden in Plain Sight — Isolating Architecture in Ginza
- Fushimi Inari Shrine: how to avoid crowds and take great photos
- Metro Motion — Capturing Motion in the Tokyo Metro
- Bic Camera aesthetics
- E.T. phone Grandma
- Pink Consumerism — Repetition and Colors