This week’s video takes us deeper into the Tokyo Metropolis photo adventure. Follow Lukasz Palka on his quest to photograph a bamboo forest hidden between skyscrapers and highways. You’ll learn how easy it is to create a smooth blurry background even with an entry-level lens.
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
- Video — Hidden in Plain Sight — Isolating Architecture in Ginza
- Fushimi Inari Shrine: how to avoid crowds and take great photos
- Metro Motion — Capturing Motion in the Tokyo Metro
- Bic Camera aesthetics
- E.T. phone Grandma
- Pink Consumerism — Repetition and Colors
- Tokyo in the Rain — Take photos in all weather conditions
- Geisha in the sun
- A kitchen chef on the roofs of Tokyo
- Harajuku street photography Old vs Young