This week’s video takes us deeper into the Tokyo Metropolis photo adventure. Follow Lukasz Palka on his quest to photograph a bamboo forest hidden between skyscrapers and highways. You’ll learn how easy it is to create a smooth blurry background even with an entry-level lens.
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
- Learn from the Masters: Siegfried Hansen
- Photo Editing Episode 1 – Basics & Street Photography
- NEW photo adventure — Realms of Elegance with Junko Sophie Okimoto
- EYExplore YouTube Channel — Phase 1 Complete
- Siegfried Hansen Tokyo Street Photography Workshop
- Finding Fresh Shots in the Forum — Go Beyond the Obvious Shots
- Hidden in Plain Sight — Isolating Architecture in Ginza
- Fushimi Inari Shrine: how to avoid crowds and take great photos
- Metro Motion — Capturing Motion in the Tokyo Metro
- Bic Camera aesthetics