This time Lukasz on the Tokyo Metropolis photo adventure shows us how to take a different approach to taking photos in the Tokyo International Forum. Simple and easy tips that will change and challenge the way you shoot!
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
- Video — Hidden in Plain Sight — Isolating Architecture in Ginza
- Fushimi Inari Shrine: how to avoid crowds and take great photos
- Metro Motion — Capturing Motion in the Tokyo Metro
- Bic Camera aesthetics
- E.T. phone Grandma
- Pink Consumerism — Repetition and Colors
- Tokyo in the Rain — Take photos in all weather conditions
- Geisha in the sun
- A kitchen chef on the roofs of Tokyo
- Harajuku street photography Old vs Young