Get Answers to Your Questions
Get the Basics of Exposure
Learn Camera Settings
What will you learn?
There is a wealth of knowledge online about photography, but it can be difficult to sift through this info and get the information you need for your skill level and goals. This is where we come in! An instructor from EYExplore will hop on a Skype call with you to provide customized coaching tailored to your skill level. Nothing is too basic—all levels are welcome! We will teach you about exposure, camera settings, composition, framing, editing, post-production, or anything else you want to learn in regards to urban and street photography.
Of course, you are free to ask any questions about photography, cameras, and editing software and we will be happy to help with our knowledge and expertise. We focus on street photography, urban landscape, and architecture photography, so we recommend sticking to those genres to get the most out of your coaching session.
Best Camera Settings for Street Photography
In the video below you can see a good example of the kind of instruction and coaching we can provide remotely. We know all camera systems very well and can help you figure out the optimal settings for the kind of photography you’d like to do.
How it Works
- Step 1 At the top of this page, click ‘Add to cart.’
- Step 2 Complete the checkout process.
- Step 3 You will get an automated email confirming your booking and a link to select a time slot.
- Step 4 Your instructor will connect with you on Skype or Google Hangouts in preparation of your coaching session
- Step 5 On the scheduled date and time your instructor will call you and your coaching session will begin!
Things to Prepare & Keep in Mind
- You will need a laptop/tablet with a microphone (a webcam is not needed)
- We highly recommend to prepare a list of questions for your instructor (it’s also useful to send these in advance so we can better prepare detailed answers)