Join Lukasz and Chica in a district rich with architecture and visually interesting locations as they play around with the concept of negative space in street photography. This is just one interesting way to use the environment in order to isolate the subject. Lukasz goes into the exposure settings, tips on autofocus, and even touches on white balance in an urban setting. Please be sure to check out our video and subscribe to our channel!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- New Tokyo Street Photography Workshop – A Cyberpunk World
- Kyoto Temples Off The Beaten Path
- How to Create Negative Space – Street Photography Tutorial
- A Photo Adventure in Kyoto with Lukasz and the Crew
- Just Stick it in There – Thinking Outside the Box with Escalators
- Photography Panning Tutorial – Capturing a Car with Motion Blur
- Street Photography Tips – How to Learn from a Master’s Work
- Silhouette Street Photography – How to Get the Perfect Shot
- How to Take Better Street Photos – Work the Scene
- Free Observation Decks in Tokyo