Join Lukasz and Chica in a district rich with architecture and visually interesting locations as they play around with the concept of negative space in street photography. This is just one interesting way to use the environment in order to isolate the subject. Lukasz goes into the exposure settings, tips on autofocus, and even touches on white balance in an urban setting. Please be sure to check out our video and subscribe to our channel!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- Japan Photo Tour — Autumn Session is Still a Go
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum