Lukasz and Charles head to Hie Shrine to work on tips and tricks for photos in Japan’s traditional spots. They go into settings as well as composition for unique photos of an iconic subject—torii gates. Also, an small announcement: next week’s video is going to be something extra special. We will set a YouTube premiere in the next few days.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed