Lukasz and Charles head to Hie Shrine to work on tips and tricks for photos in Japan’s traditional spots. They go into settings as well as composition for unique photos of an iconic subject—torii gates. Also, an small announcement: next week’s video is going to be something extra special. We will set a YouTube premiere in the next few days.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum
- Photo Critique Session – Composition Tips
- A Photographer’s Guide to Transit at Narita
- Three Tips for Organizing Your Photos