Join Lukasz in Shiodome as he teaches you an easy trick to get a fascinating and dynamic architectural shot. Lukasz goes into the details about how to set up the camera before telling you to ‘just stick it in there.’ There are some other interesting details that he goes into, specifically how fluorescent lights can affect the colors of the photo if you’re not careful with your shutter speed. Check out the video for all of the details!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- New Tokyo Street Photography Workshop – A Cyberpunk World
- Kyoto Temples Off The Beaten Path
- How to Create Negative Space – Street Photography Tutorial
- A Photo Adventure in Kyoto with Lukasz and the Crew
- Just Stick it in There – Thinking Outside the Box with Escalators
- Photography Panning Tutorial – Capturing a Car with Motion Blur
- Street Photography Tips – How to Learn from a Master’s Work
- Silhouette Street Photography – How to Get the Perfect Shot
- How to Take Better Street Photos – Work the Scene
- Free Observation Decks in Tokyo