Join Lukasz in Shiodome as he teaches you an easy trick to get a fascinating and dynamic architectural shot. Lukasz goes into the details about how to set up the camera before telling you to ‘just stick it in there.’ There are some other interesting details that he goes into, specifically how fluorescent lights can affect the colors of the photo if you’re not careful with your shutter speed. Check out the video for all of the details!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- Japan Photo Tour — Autumn Session is Still a Go
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum