This week’s video takes us deeper underground into the Tokyo Metropolis photo adventure. Lukasz teaches us how to use slower shutter speeds to create beautifully layered photographs that inspires the motion of Tokyo’s subway.
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
- Video — Finding Fresh Shots in the Forum — Go Beyond the Obvious Shots
- Video — Hidden in Plain Sight — Isolating Architecture in Ginza
- Fushimi Inari Shrine: how to avoid crowds and take great photos
- Bic Camera aesthetics
- E.T. phone Grandma
- Pink Consumerism — Repetition and Colors
- Tokyo in the Rain — Take photos in all weather conditions
- Geisha in the sun
- A kitchen chef on the roofs of Tokyo
- Harajuku street photography Old vs Young