Today’s photo by Axel Deroubaix. I took this image of the Osaka Station from an elevated walkway during an Osaka by Night photo adventure. I prepared my tripod and set my camera for a long exposure. I patiently waited for 2 things 1. the optimal light condition (blue hour) and most interesting cloud formation 2.one of the orange trains to whiz in front of me. I like this image because of the hues in the visible lights: blue, green and red. The use of a wide angle lens helped give the scene an impressive look.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box