Today’s photo by Axel Deroubaix. I took this image of the Osaka Station from an elevated walkway during an Osaka by Night photo adventure. I prepared my tripod and set my camera for a long exposure. I patiently waited for 2 things 1. the optimal light condition (blue hour) and most interesting cloud formation 2.one of the orange trains to whiz in front of me. I like this image because of the hues in the visible lights: blue, green and red. The use of a wide angle lens helped give the scene an impressive look.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo