Today’s photo by Axel Deroubaix. I took this image of the Osaka Station from an elevated walkway during an Osaka by Night photo adventure. I prepared my tripod and set my camera for a long exposure. I patiently waited for 2 things 1. the optimal light condition (blue hour) and most interesting cloud formation 2.one of the orange trains to whiz in front of me. I like this image because of the hues in the visible lights: blue, green and red. The use of a wide angle lens helped give the scene an impressive look.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Autofocus Like a Ninja – Quick Tip
- How to Read the Histogram – Quick Tip
- Used Camera Stores – Akihabara to Ueno
- Exposure Compensation – Quick Tip
- Street Photography with Flash on Halloween in Tokyo
- Big News: 10-day photography workshop in Spring 2020
- Tokyo Long Exposure Photography Basics
- Tricky Technique with a Smart Phone Camera in Tokyo
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019