Today’s photo by Axel Deroubaix. I took this image of the Osaka Station from an elevated walkway during an Osaka by Night photo adventure. I prepared my tripod and set my camera for a long exposure. I patiently waited for 2 things 1. the optimal light condition (blue hour) and most interesting cloud formation 2.one of the orange trains to whiz in front of me. I like this image because of the hues in the visible lights: blue, green and red. The use of a wide angle lens helped give the scene an impressive look.
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
Read some more
- Time-lapse Photography from the Rooftops of Tokyo
- EYExplore News: New Photo Workshops, Expanded Schedule, and a New Team Member!
- A 360° Photo Adventure Above the Streets of Tokyo
- Siegfried Hansen Interview — Upcoming Street Photography Workshop
- Learn from the Masters: Siegfried Hansen
- Photo Editing Episode 1 – Basics & Street Photography
- NEW photo adventure — Realms of Elegance with Junko Sophie Okimoto
- EYExplore YouTube Channel — Phase 1 Complete
- Siegfried Hansen Tokyo Street Photography Workshop
- Finding Fresh Shots in the Forum — Go Beyond the Obvious Shots