I have started a series of video editing tutorial videos on the EYExplore Youtube Channel. You can check out his first video on the basics of editing a street photograph. It’s a long video that goes into quite a bit of detail into his editing process, both technical and creative. Below you can find the before and after version of the photo from this tutorial.
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Street Photography Tips – How to Learn from a Master’s Work
- Silhouette Street Photography – How to Get the Perfect Shot
- How to Take Better Street Photos – Work the Scene
- Free Observation Decks in Tokyo
- How to Get Better at Street Photography
- Optimizing Your Night Street Photography
- Beyond Mere Composition
- My Favorite Cherry Blossom Spots in Tokyo
- A Complete Guide to Used Camera Stores in Ginza, Tokyo
- EYExplore is in London: New London Photo Tour!