I have started a series of video editing tutorial videos on the EYExplore Youtube Channel. You can check out his first video on the basics of editing a street photograph. It’s a long video that goes into quite a bit of detail into his editing process, both technical and creative. Below you can find the before and after version of the photo from this tutorial.
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore is in London: New London Photo Tour!
- 4 New Photo Workshops in Tokyo
- Photo Prints of Geisha Taka in Kyoto
- How I Make My Child’s Photos Fun And Memorable
- Retro Tokyo – Film Photography Workshop – Free on Nov 11
- Tokyo Halloween Street Photography Workshop
- Photo Editing Episode 2: Long Exposure Compositing
- A Complete Guide to Used Camera Stores in Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Time-lapse Photography from the Rooftops of Tokyo
- EYExplore News: New Photo Workshops, Expanded Schedule, and a New Team Member!