Lukasz has started a series of video editing tutorial videos on the EYExplore Youtube Channel. You can check out his first video on the basics of editing a street photograph. It’s a long video that goes into quite a bit of detail into his editing process, both technical and creative. Below you can find the before and after version of the photo from this tutorial.
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
Read some more
- Time-lapse Photography from the Rooftops of Tokyo
- EYExplore News: New Photo Workshops, Expanded Schedule, and a New Team Member!
- A 360° Photo Adventure Above the Streets of Tokyo
- Siegfried Hansen Interview — Upcoming Street Photography Workshop
- Learn from the Masters: Siegfried Hansen
- Photo Editing Episode 1 – Basics & Street Photography
- NEW photo adventure — Realms of Elegance with Junko Sophie Okimoto
- EYExplore YouTube Channel — Phase 1 Complete
- Siegfried Hansen Tokyo Street Photography Workshop
- Finding Fresh Shots in the Forum — Go Beyond the Obvious Shots