I have started a series of video editing tutorial videos on the EYExplore Youtube Channel. You can check out his first video on the basics of editing a street photograph. It’s a long video that goes into quite a bit of detail into his editing process, both technical and creative. Below you can find the before and after version of the photo from this tutorial.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Exposure Compensation – Quick Tip
- Street Photography with Flash on Halloween in Tokyo
- Big News: 10-day photography workshop in Spring 2020
- Tokyo Long Exposure Photography Basics
- Tricky Technique with a Smart Phone Camera in Tokyo
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019
- A Glimpse Behind The Mask
- My Need for a Photo Tour in London
- New Tokyo Street Photography Workshop – A Cyberpunk World