I have started a series of video editing tutorial videos on the EYExplore Youtube Channel. You can check out his first video on the basics of editing a street photograph. It’s a long video that goes into quite a bit of detail into his editing process, both technical and creative. Below you can find the before and after version of the photo from this tutorial.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Japan Photo Tour — Autumn Session is Still a Go
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum
- Photo Critique Session – Composition Tips
- A Photographer’s Guide to Transit at Narita