We’re back from an extended hiatus and it’s time to hit the streets! We are starting a new series of videos focused on street photography that go in-depth and hands-on. In the first episode we explore the east side of Ikebukuro station in the rain. We get pretty wet in the streets, but it was worth it for the great shots that I was able to get in the rain-soaked streets. Watch the video for the whole story and check the EYExplore Instagram for some of the best shots from the outing.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box