We’re back from an extended hiatus and it’s time to hit the streets! We are starting a new series of videos focused on street photography that go in-depth and hands-on. In the first episode we explore the east side of Ikebukuro station in the rain. We get pretty wet in the streets, but it was worth it for the great shots that I was able to get in the rain-soaked streets. Watch the video for the whole story and check the EYExplore Instagram for some of the best shots from the outing.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Japan Photo Tour — Summer 2022
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo