Learn how to best set your camera for street photography in all lighting conditions. I go into two ‘modes’ of shooting, one for fast subjects and one for slow subjects, and also how to quickly switch between then. The video is a bit focused on SLRs (especially Nikon), but the ideas can be applied to any camera, albeit the exact way of setting it up will vary.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box