Learn how to best set your camera for street photography in all lighting conditions. I go into two ‘modes’ of shooting, one for fast subjects and one for slow subjects, and also how to quickly switch between then. The video is a bit focused on SLRs (especially Nikon), but the ideas can be applied to any camera, albeit the exact way of setting it up will vary.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Three Tips for Organizing Your Photos
- Kyoto’s Finest: Cherry Blossom Season
- The Best Autofocus Mode for Street Photography
- Support EYExplore on Patreon!
- The Best Metering Mode for Street Photography
- Love Your Camera – The ‘Best’ Camera for Street Photography
- We Have a Super Discount for You!
- Online Personal Photography Training
- Street Photography & Zone Focus
- Work the Scene – Architecture Photography at the Nakagin Capsule Tower