Learn how to best set your camera for street photography in all lighting conditions. I go into two ‘modes’ of shooting, one for fast subjects and one for slow subjects, and also how to quickly switch between then. The video is a bit focused on SLRs (especially Nikon), but the ideas can be applied to any camera, albeit the exact way of setting it up will vary.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- Japan Photo Tour — Autumn Session is Still a Go
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum