Learn how to use your flash in the streets for the best results. We explain the difference between auto flash (TTL) and the slow-sync setting, with examples demonstrating how these settings affect the photos. Lukasz also talks about how he uses his flash on Halloween in the streets of Shibuya in a way that brings out the ambient colors of the scene while still illuminating the subjects. Check out our flash street photography tutorial!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Exposure Compensation – Quick Tip
- Street Photography with Flash on Halloween in Tokyo
- Big News: 10-day photography workshop in Spring 2020
- Tokyo Long Exposure Photography Basics
- Tricky Technique with a Smart Phone Camera in Tokyo
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019
- A Glimpse Behind The Mask
- My Need for a Photo Tour in London
- New Tokyo Street Photography Workshop – A Cyberpunk World