There are a few options when it comes to metering modes, and in this photo video tutorial we try to explain them to some degree, while really focusing on the best one for street photography: evaluative metering. Of course, this is pretty subjective, and it’s only our recommended way, but it has proven time and time again on our workshops to be the most reliable and easy-to-use metering mode. Check out the video!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- The Best Autofocus Mode for Street Photography
- Support EYExplore on Patreon!
- The Best Metering Mode for Street Photography
- Love Your Camera – The ‘Best’ Camera for Street Photography
- We Have a Super Discount for You!
- Online Personal Photography Training
- Street Photography & Zone Focus
- Work the Scene – Architecture Photography at the Nakagin Capsule Tower
- What is Depth of Field (and 3 ways to change it)
- Osaka Rebooted: Creating Photo Adventures