There are a few options when it comes to metering modes, and in this photo video tutorial we try to explain them to some degree, while really focusing on the best one for street photography: evaluative metering. Of course, this is pretty subjective, and it’s only our recommended way, but it has proven time and time again on our workshops to be the most reliable and easy-to-use metering mode. Check out the video!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- Japan Photo Tour — Autumn Session is Still a Go
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum