There are a few options when it comes to metering modes, and in this photo video tutorial we try to explain them to some degree, while really focusing on the best one for street photography: evaluative metering. Of course, this is pretty subjective, and it’s only our recommended way, but it has proven time and time again on our workshops to be the most reliable and easy-to-use metering mode. Check out the video!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box