Photo organization can be a real pain, even if you rely on organization software (and it can even become more of a pain in some cases). Check out three simple tips that can help you keep your photos well organized and easily searchable without any reliance of additional applications beyond the integrated search that is already in Windows or macOS.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Japan Photo Tour — Autumn 2021
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo