Grab the opportunity to join our upcoming new photo adventure: Tokyo Rush
First come first served!
Join for free: only 4 people will join, all we need is your candid feedback.
On Tokyo Rush, equiped with a tripod you will master long exposure, capture the flow of traffic through Tokyo’s highways and discover expansive views of Tokyo Sky Tree and a myriad of bridges and overpasses.
Here’s the gist:
- Date & time: July 30th 2016 from 19:00 to 21:30 (2 hours 30 minutes)
- Area covered: Akasaka and Nihonbashi
- Walking distance: roughly 2 km
- Max people: 4 participants only!
- Meeting point: At Suitengu-mae station (more info in confirmation email)
- Meeting time: 18:45
- Must bring: camera capable of manual modes
- Recommended lens: 18-55mm zoom lens or similar
- Tripod rental: included for free or bring your own
How to apply
Tomorrow (Sunday July 24th) at 21:00 sharp (Japan time) the calendar of Tokyo Rush’s page will turn green for July the 30th at 19:00. Simply book it… first come first served! If it’s not green anymore…too late.