While exploring Tokyo’s Kabukicho district, Lukasz and Chica experiment with using their phone cameras to get a unique perspective on the neon lights of Tokyo. In this short vid, you’ll learn how to use the small camera lens on your phone to your advantage by getting extremely close to a reflective surface. The results speak for themselves!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Tokyo Long Exposure Photography Basics
- Tricky Technique with a Smart Phone Camera in Tokyo
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019
- A Glimpse Behind The Mask
- My Need for a Photo Tour in London
- New Tokyo Street Photography Workshop – A Cyberpunk World
- Kyoto Temples Off The Beaten Path
- How to Create Negative Space – Street Photography Tutorial
- A Photo Adventure in Kyoto with Lukasz and the Crew