While exploring Tokyo’s Kabukicho district, Lukasz and Chica experiment with using their phone cameras to get a unique perspective on the neon lights of Tokyo. In this short vid, you’ll learn how to use the small camera lens on your phone to your advantage by getting extremely close to a reflective surface. The results speak for themselves!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- Japan Photo Tour — Autumn Session is Still a Go
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum