While exploring Tokyo’s Kabukicho district, Lukasz and Chica experiment with using their phone cameras to get a unique perspective on the neon lights of Tokyo. In this short vid, you’ll learn how to use the small camera lens on your phone to your advantage by getting extremely close to a reflective surface. The results speak for themselves!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Autofocus Like a Ninja – Quick Tip
- How to Read the Histogram – Quick Tip
- Used Camera Stores – Akihabara to Ueno
- Exposure Compensation – Quick Tip
- Street Photography with Flash on Halloween in Tokyo
- Big News: 10-day photography workshop in Spring 2020
- Tokyo Long Exposure Photography Basics
- Tricky Technique with a Smart Phone Camera in Tokyo
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019