This time Lukasz on the Tokyo Metropolis photo adventure shows us how to take a different approach to taking photos in the Tokyo International Forum. Simple and easy tips that will change and challenge the way you shoot!
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- A Complete Guide to Used Camera Stores in Ginza, Tokyo
- EYExplore is in London: New London Photo Tour!
- 4 New Photo Workshops in Tokyo
- Photo Prints of Geisha Taka in Kyoto
- How I Make My Child’s Photos Fun And Memorable
- Retro Tokyo – Film Photography Workshop – Free on Nov 11
- Tokyo Halloween Street Photography Workshop
- Photo Editing Episode 2: Long Exposure Compositing
- A Complete Guide to Used Camera Stores in Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Time-lapse Photography from the Rooftops of Tokyo