This time Lukasz on the Tokyo Metropolis photo adventure shows us how to take a different approach to taking photos in the Tokyo International Forum. Simple and easy tips that will change and challenge the way you shoot!
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- New Video – Printed photos of geisha Taka in Kyoto
- How I Make My Child’s Photos Fun And Memorable
- Retro Tokyo – Film Photography Workshop – Free on Nov 11
- Tokyo Halloween Street Photography Workshop
- Photo Editing Episode 2: Long Exposure Compositing
- A Complete Guide to Used Camera Stores in Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Time-lapse Photography from the Rooftops of Tokyo
- EYExplore News: New Photo Workshops, Expanded Schedule, and a New Team Member!
- A 360° Photo Adventure Above the Streets of Tokyo
- Siegfried Hansen Interview — Upcoming Street Photography Workshop