In this video we teach you about depth of field (also commonly called ‘DOF’), and more importantly three ways to change the depth of field with your camera. You will learn how various settings, all regarding the camera lens, affect DOF, giving you a valuable understanding and a powerful creative tool in your photographic arsenal.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- The Best Autofocus Mode for Street Photography
- Support EYExplore on Patreon!
- The Best Metering Mode for Street Photography
- Love Your Camera – The ‘Best’ Camera for Street Photography
- We Have a Super Discount for You!
- Online Personal Photography Training
- Street Photography & Zone Focus
- Work the Scene – Architecture Photography at the Nakagin Capsule Tower
- What is Depth of Field (and 3 ways to change it)
- Osaka Rebooted: Creating Photo Adventures