In this video we teach you about depth of field (also commonly called ‘DOF’), and more importantly three ways to change the depth of field with your camera. You will learn how various settings, all regarding the camera lens, affect DOF, giving you a valuable understanding and a powerful creative tool in your photographic arsenal.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box