In this video we teach you about depth of field (also commonly called ‘DOF’), and more importantly three ways to change the depth of field with your camera. You will learn how various settings, all regarding the camera lens, affect DOF, giving you a valuable understanding and a powerful creative tool in your photographic arsenal.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto