Thanks everyone for sending your photos for the contest. And the winner is… Fabien Recoquillé! Fabien just won our free Tokyo helicopter tour with this amazingly beautiful cityscape of 東京駅 (Tokyo Station) and the Tokyo International Forum. Fabien has an impressive body of work around Tokyo urban landscape. Check it out at fabienrecoquille.500px.com or @tokyosunriser.
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Be Our Friend
Read some more
- Time-lapse Photography from the Rooftops of Tokyo
- EYExplore News: New Photo Workshops, Expanded Schedule, and a New Team Member!
- A 360° Photo Adventure Above the Streets of Tokyo
- Siegfried Hansen Interview — Upcoming Street Photography Workshop
- Learn from the Masters: Siegfried Hansen
- Photo Editing Episode 1 – Basics & Street Photography
- NEW photo adventure — Realms of Elegance with Junko Sophie Okimoto
- EYExplore YouTube Channel — Phase 1 Complete
- Siegfried Hansen Tokyo Street Photography Workshop
- Finding Fresh Shots in the Forum — Go Beyond the Obvious Shots