Thanks everyone for sending your photos for the contest. And the winner is… Fabien Recoquillé! Fabien just won our free Tokyo helicopter tour with this amazingly beautiful cityscape of 東京駅 (Tokyo Station) and the Tokyo International Forum. Fabien has an impressive body of work around Tokyo urban landscape. Check it out at fabienrecoquille.500px.com or @tokyosunriser.
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- New Video – Printed photos of geisha Taka in Kyoto
- How I Make My Child’s Photos Fun And Memorable
- Retro Tokyo – Film Photography Workshop – Free on Nov 11
- Tokyo Halloween Street Photography Workshop
- Photo Editing Episode 2: Long Exposure Compositing
- A Complete Guide to Used Camera Stores in Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Time-lapse Photography from the Rooftops of Tokyo
- EYExplore News: New Photo Workshops, Expanded Schedule, and a New Team Member!
- A 360° Photo Adventure Above the Streets of Tokyo
- Siegfried Hansen Interview — Upcoming Street Photography Workshop