Lukasz shows off some ideas on how to ‘work the scene’ when you encounter a cool architectural wonder in the city. In this case, it’s the famed Nakagin Capsule Tower. The building is so photogenic and unique that it’s easy to snap a photo of it and be satisfied with the first shot you get. But if you go a bit deeper you might be amazed by the compositions you can discover. Work the scene!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- The Best Autofocus Mode for Street Photography
- Support EYExplore on Patreon!
- The Best Metering Mode for Street Photography
- Love Your Camera – The ‘Best’ Camera for Street Photography
- We Have a Super Discount for You!
- Online Personal Photography Training
- Street Photography & Zone Focus
- Work the Scene – Architecture Photography at the Nakagin Capsule Tower
- What is Depth of Field (and 3 ways to change it)
- Osaka Rebooted: Creating Photo Adventures