Lukasz shows off some ideas on how to ‘work the scene’ when you encounter a cool architectural wonder in the city. In this case, it’s the famed Nakagin Capsule Tower. The building is so photogenic and unique that it’s easy to snap a photo of it and be satisfied with the first shot you get. But if you go a bit deeper you might be amazed by the compositions you can discover. Work the scene!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Japan Photo Tour — Autumn Session is Still a Go
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum
- Photo Critique Session – Composition Tips
- A Photographer’s Guide to Transit at Narita