Lukasz shows off some ideas on how to ‘work the scene’ when you encounter a cool architectural wonder in the city. In this case, it’s the famed Nakagin Capsule Tower. The building is so photogenic and unique that it’s easy to snap a photo of it and be satisfied with the first shot you get. But if you go a bit deeper you might be amazed by the compositions you can discover. Work the scene!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box