I join up with Charles from EYExplore and head to the Tokyo International Forum, a monolithic convention hall in the heart of the city. The building’s architecture is stunning all around, and yet such a space can be overwhelming when trying to photograph it. Follow along as we work the scene in the forum and demonstrate some unexpected hidden shots. Hopefully these ideas will inspire you to apply these concepts in your photography!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo