I join up with Charles from EYExplore and head to the Tokyo International Forum, a monolithic convention hall in the heart of the city. The building’s architecture is stunning all around, and yet such a space can be overwhelming when trying to photograph it. Follow along as we work the scene in the forum and demonstrate some unexpected hidden shots. Hopefully these ideas will inspire you to apply these concepts in your photography!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box