Start an adventure in photography
Work With Us!
EYExplore is expanding and we need troops on the ground in other cities around the world. EYExplore is looking for people who can create a unique and engaging Photo Adventure in their city. We want to help you create a your experience so that we can feature it under the EYExplore banner.
What is a Photo Adventure?
EYExplore Photo Adventures are part photo workshop, part photography tour — a fun and educational experience with a friendly photo trainer.
That sounds like fun!
Well, not so fast… to be suitable as a photo instructor you need to know your city like the back of your hand, love photography, and love teaching and learning. In addition to this you need to be able to develop an awesome and unique workshop experience. That we can promote on EYExplore where customers will be able to book your experience.
Still sounds like you? Great!
We need people with these skills...
- English proficiency is required, while local language skills are a bonus
- Of course, you need excellent photographic ability
- We expect detailed knowledge of cameras and the technical side of photography
- Ideally, you have experience teaching / coaching
- You should have deep knowledge of your city
We are looking for people who...
- Enjoy sharing their time and thoughts with others
- Take the lead and think a step ahead
- Strive when put in unforeseen situations
- Are enthusiastic, easygoing, and keep a good mood no matter what
- Are creative and come up with new ideas
- Think for themselves and can manage their own time / tasks
- Are humble, open minded, and customer-oriented
- Love the city / country / culture they live in
- Want to learn and improve themselves
- Have a good sense of humor
So, what’s in it for you?
Have the freedom to create an experience that you love, with plenty of room for creativity
Learn and improve your skills: photography, coaching, teaching, and leadership
Strive to promote photography, help people learn, and share your love for you city
A platform that helps you...
- Concentrate on providing photography workshops
- Manage your customers and payments
- Market your workshop to maximize your audience
- Promote yourself as a photographer
- Improve your coaching skills through ongoing coaching and support
- Build an income through urban and street photography
- Turn your online following into a revenue stream
- No constant oversight from management: be independent
- Work outside: the city is your office
- Meet lots of interesting people from all walks of life
- Plenty of room for creativity
- Freedom and flexible schedule