We meet inside JR Osaka station at the "Toki no Hiroba" square in front of the big golden clock. This square is located on the connection bridge above the train tracks. When in doubt, ask the station staff* about "Toki no Hiroba."
If you are in Osaka...
1. Go to JR Osaka station
2. Head towards the "Connecting Bridge"
3. Take the escalators up towards the 5th floor
4. You should see a big Golden clock soon
5. You are at "Toki no Hiroba", the meeting spot
6. When in doubt ask station/information staff for "Toki no Hiroba" square*
If you come from Kyoto...
1. Go to JR Kyoto station
2. Take an express train towards Osaka (20 minutes)
3. DO NOT take the Shinkansen
4. Upon arrival go up the escalator on the platform
5. Alight at the "Bridge Exit"
6. Pass the turnstile head right towards "North Central Exit"
7. Take the escalators up towards the golden clock
8. You are at "Toki no Hiroba", the meeting spot
9. When in doubt ask station/information staff for "Toki no Hiroba" square*
* Osaka station is a maze, when asking for directions don't ask a local looking person: ask station personnel only!