Perfect for FIT, GIT, and MICE Travel
Explore the City and Work as a Team
Get to know the city while creatively working on a common goal—capturing awesome photos with your camera or smartphone. We’ll take you and your team to locations that spur your creativity while also teaching the necessary skills about composition and creative camera techniques. You’ll also work together to create photos while exploring out of the box concepts for your pictures. During we the photo workshop we also encourage some fun and friendly competition to see who can capture the coolest shot. We’ll be there every step of the way, encouraging creative team work and feeding ideas customized for the whole group and for each individual.
No Camera? No problem!
Our specialty is working with photographers of any level, even complete beginners armed with smartphone cameras. We focus on the creative side of things, adding our technical input on camera settings only as needed. It goes along with our ethos of customization and personalized coaching. We are here to make sure everyone on the photo workshop walks away with a new understanding of photography and creative thinking, whether that means expanding the horizons of an advanced photographer, or getting a newbie’s feet wet. Whether you bring pro cameras or smartphones, we will help you get the most out of your eye. Photography is about perception more than anything!
The Benefits of a Photo Workshop
- Think outside the box
- Learn new skills in a synergistic creative environment
- Personal growth through fun challenges
- Gain a mindful approach to travel
- Spur your creativity
- Work towards goals as a team
- Learn from your friends and teammates
- Get an inside perspective into the big city
- Level up regardless of your starting level
- Train your eye and improve observation skills
- Change your perception of the world around you
Watch the video below for an idea of our teaching method and photographic style.
Popular Photo Workshops for Teams
Tokyo Metropolis （東京メトロポリス）
This photo workshop is focused on architecture and street photography. It is our most accessible workshop for any level of photographer. Our goal is to teach your how to see with your photographic eye. We coach you on composition and framing—the fundamental skills of photography—stimulating your creativity and changing your perception of the city. The photo tour takes place in Ginza and Yurakucho, areas in the heart of Tokyo that are chock-full of fascinating architecture and hidden gems well off the beaten path.See our Tokyo City Photo Tour
Temples of Tokyo
Explore Tokyo's traditional side by visiting stunning temples and shrines in the heart of the city. Here we will take a mindful approach to photography, slowing down and focusing on the details. We still cover all that good stuff about photographic composition, framing, and other visual concepts. But on this workshop we do it on the context of Japanese traditions, adding in flavors of the local culture, resulting in a rich and engaging experience. All the while we encourage creative thinking and provide fresh perspectives on the beauty of the city.See our Tokyo Temple Photo Tour
- EYExplore Photo Adventuresは初心者から熟練のプロの方まで、どんなレベルの方にも有意義な体験をしていただけるおすすめのフォトツアーです。
- Any camera is perfectly fine, even smart phones. A group with a mix of cameras can easily enjoy our photography workshops.
- We use public transport to get around (typically trains and metro). Besides that, we do a decent amount of walking, so comfortable shoes are a must.
- Weather is not major factor for us, and we can run our photo workshops even in the rain and snow—it can actual make the whole experience more fun!