Most people know about ‘focus and recompose,’ but did you know you could take it a step farther? Watch and learn this ‘ninja’ technique of keeping the focused locked even between shots. It’s very simple, but we find that not a lot of people know about it before we tell them during our workshops. It’s also one of those things that is easy to understand, but can be a bit tricky to do reliably in heat of the moment. With practice you can master this technique and, once you do, it will be an indispensable part to your street photography tool box.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Autofocus Like a Ninja – Quick Tip
- How to Read the Histogram – Quick Tip
- Used Camera Stores – Akihabara to Ueno
- Exposure Compensation – Quick Tip
- Street Photography with Flash on Halloween in Tokyo
- Big News: 10-day photography workshop in Spring 2020
- Tokyo Long Exposure Photography Basics
- Tricky Technique with a Smart Phone Camera in Tokyo
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019