Most people know about ‘focus and recompose,’ but did you know you could take it a step farther? Watch and learn this ‘ninja’ technique of keeping the focused locked even between shots. It’s very simple, but we find that not a lot of people know about it before we tell them during our workshops. It’s also one of those things that is easy to understand, but can be a bit tricky to do reliably in heat of the moment. With practice you can master this technique and, once you do, it will be an indispensable part to your street photography tool box.
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Omakase Street Photo Adventure
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town