Learn about f-stops and how to apply them to the concept of exposure in practice. We walk you through a number of changes to the aperture, shutter speed, and ISO while maintaining the same exposure. This emphasizes the way f-stops come into play for all three of the main exposure settings (commonly referred to as the ‘exposure triangle’). Be sure to review the video if it doesn’t click the first time, as it’s a lot of information all at once!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box