Lukasz and Chica head to a popular foot bridge in Shinjuku to practice using zoom blur to capture cool shots of the cityscape. They talk about the optimal camera settings for these shots, including aperture, shutter speed, and ISO (for example, 2 seconds, f/8, 100 ISO). After some shots with the tripod, Lukasz teaches Chica something she hasn’t tried yet: a zoom blur with a twist. Watch the video to see how it’s done!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum
- Photo Critique Session – Composition Tips
- A Photographer’s Guide to Transit at Narita
- Three Tips for Organizing Your Photos