Lukasz and Chica head to a popular foot bridge in Shinjuku to practice using zoom blur to capture cool shots of the cityscape. They talk about the optimal camera settings for these shots, including aperture, shutter speed, and ISO (for example, 2 seconds, f/8, 100 ISO). After some shots with the tripod, Lukasz teaches Chica something she hasn’t tried yet: a zoom blur with a twist. Watch the video to see how it’s done!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019
- A Glimpse Behind The Mask
- My Need for a Photo Tour in London
- New Tokyo Street Photography Workshop – A Cyberpunk World
- Kyoto Temples Off The Beaten Path
- How to Create Negative Space – Street Photography Tutorial
- A Photo Adventure in Kyoto with Lukasz and the Crew
- Just Stick it in There – Thinking Outside the Box with Escalators
- Photography Panning Tutorial – Capturing a Car with Motion Blur