Lukasz and Chica head to a popular foot bridge in Shinjuku to practice using zoom blur to capture cool shots of the cityscape. They talk about the optimal camera settings for these shots, including aperture, shutter speed, and ISO (for example, 2 seconds, f/8, 100 ISO). After some shots with the tripod, Lukasz teaches Chica something she hasn’t tried yet: a zoom blur with a twist. Watch the video to see how it’s done!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box