Lukasz and Chica head to a popular foot bridge in Shinjuku to practice using zoom blur to capture cool shots of the cityscape. They talk about the optimal camera settings for these shots, including aperture, shutter speed, and ISO (for example, 2 seconds, f/8, 100 ISO). After some shots with the tripod, Lukasz teaches Chica something she hasn’t tried yet: a zoom blur with a twist. Watch the video to see how it’s done!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Autofocus Like a Ninja – Quick Tip
- How to Read the Histogram – Quick Tip
- Used Camera Stores – Akihabara to Ueno
- Exposure Compensation – Quick Tip
- Street Photography with Flash on Halloween in Tokyo
- Big News: 10-day photography workshop in Spring 2020
- Tokyo Long Exposure Photography Basics
- Tricky Technique with a Smart Phone Camera in Tokyo
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019