Check out this photo critique session with Pierre, and friend of EYExplore. He has been into photography for a few years and is just coming into his own as a photographer. He asked for a critique of some of his photos, which seemed like a great opportunity to record and share with you all! We mainly discuss composition in the context of street and travel photography, with a few mentions of technical settings as well. If you are interested in such a critique for your own photos, please check out our online photography coaching service!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- Japan Photo Tour — Autumn Session is Still a Go
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum