Check out this photo critique session with Pierre, and friend of EYExplore. He has been into photography for a few years and is just coming into his own as a photographer. He asked for a critique of some of his photos, which seemed like a great opportunity to record and share with you all! We mainly discuss composition in the context of street and travel photography, with a few mentions of technical settings as well. If you are interested in such a critique for your own photos, please check out our online photography coaching service!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box