We have a new video out! This one goes into the basics of capturing silhouettes of people set against artificial lighting, such as a wall of colorful LEDs. Join Lukasz as he explains the best practices for capturing these kinds of shots in Tokyo. You’ll learn about the shutter, aperture, and ISO settings you’ll need, as well as some tips for how to position yourself to maximize your chances of capturing the decisive moment. Take the ideas and apply them to your own photography in your city!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Autofocus Like a Ninja – Quick Tip
- How to Read the Histogram – Quick Tip
- Used Camera Stores – Akihabara to Ueno
- Exposure Compensation – Quick Tip
- Street Photography with Flash on Halloween in Tokyo
- Big News: 10-day photography workshop in Spring 2020
- Tokyo Long Exposure Photography Basics
- Tricky Technique with a Smart Phone Camera in Tokyo
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019