We have a new video out! This one goes into the basics of capturing silhouettes of people set against artificial lighting, such as a wall of colorful LEDs. Join Lukasz as he explains the best practices for capturing these kinds of shots in Tokyo. You’ll learn about the shutter, aperture, and ISO settings you’ll need, as well as some tips for how to position yourself to maximize your chances of capturing the decisive moment. Take the ideas and apply them to your own photography in your city!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019
- A Glimpse Behind The Mask
- My Need for a Photo Tour in London
- New Tokyo Street Photography Workshop – A Cyberpunk World
- Kyoto Temples Off The Beaten Path
- How to Create Negative Space – Street Photography Tutorial
- A Photo Adventure in Kyoto with Lukasz and the Crew
- Just Stick it in There – Thinking Outside the Box with Escalators
- Photography Panning Tutorial – Capturing a Car with Motion Blur