We have a new video out! This one goes into the basics of capturing silhouettes of people set against artificial lighting, such as a wall of colorful LEDs. Join Lukasz as he explains the best practices for capturing these kinds of shots in Tokyo. You’ll learn about the shutter, aperture, and ISO settings you’ll need, as well as some tips for how to position yourself to maximize your chances of capturing the decisive moment. Take the ideas and apply them to your own photography in your city!
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Street Photography Tips – How to Learn from a Master’s Work
- Silhouette Street Photography – How to Get the Perfect Shot
- How to Take Better Street Photos – Work the Scene
- Free Observation Decks in Tokyo
- How to Get Better at Street Photography
- Optimizing Your Night Street Photography
- Beyond Mere Composition
- My Favorite Cherry Blossom Spots in Tokyo
- A Complete Guide to Used Camera Stores in Ginza, Tokyo
- EYExplore is in London: New London Photo Tour!