We have a new video out! This one goes into the basics of capturing silhouettes of people set against artificial lighting, such as a wall of colorful LEDs. Join Lukasz as he explains the best practices for capturing these kinds of shots in Tokyo. You’ll learn about the shutter, aperture, and ISO settings you’ll need, as well as some tips for how to position yourself to maximize your chances of capturing the decisive moment. Take the ideas and apply them to your own photography in your city!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box