In this week’s video, we are trying something new. Lukasz highlight’s a photo that caught his eye, this one from another photographer named David Sark. At EYExplore, we know that learning from the masters is a great way to improve one’s own work. Going through the motions to reproduce an iconic shot can help you understand what that photographer was thinking, how he/she solved the challenge of the scene and ultimately got the shot. In fact, this approach to learning is exactly how we work at EYExplore: we show you our shots and then you practice, thereby walking away with some new expertise and knowledge about photography. Check out the vid for a glimpse into this approach!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box