In this week’s video, we are trying something new. Lukasz highlight’s a photo that caught his eye, this one from another photographer named David Sark. At EYExplore, we know that learning from the masters is a great way to improve one’s own work. Going through the motions to reproduce an iconic shot can help you understand what that photographer was thinking, how he/she solved the challenge of the scene and ultimately got the shot. In fact, this approach to learning is exactly how we work at EYExplore: we show you our shots and then you practice, thereby walking away with some new expertise and knowledge about photography. Check out the vid for a glimpse into this approach!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Autofocus Like a Ninja – Quick Tip
- How to Read the Histogram – Quick Tip
- Used Camera Stores – Akihabara to Ueno
- Exposure Compensation – Quick Tip
- Street Photography with Flash on Halloween in Tokyo
- Big News: 10-day photography workshop in Spring 2020
- Tokyo Long Exposure Photography Basics
- Tricky Technique with a Smart Phone Camera in Tokyo
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019