Have you ever wanted to know how to get a beautifully motion-blurred shot of a car or motorbike in the city? Well, wonder no more! Check our latest video tutorial that goes into detail on how to achieve this effect. You’ll learn to appropriate settings, both in terms of exposure and auto-focus. You’ll also find out the exact technique for achieving the best results!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- Japan Photo Tour — Autumn Session is Still a Go
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum