Have you ever wanted to know how to get a beautifully motion-blurred shot of a car or motorbike in the city? Well, wonder no more! Check our latest video tutorial that goes into detail on how to achieve this effect. You’ll learn to appropriate settings, both in terms of exposure and auto-focus. You’ll also find out the exact technique for achieving the best results!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Autofocus Like a Ninja – Quick Tip
- How to Read the Histogram – Quick Tip
- Used Camera Stores – Akihabara to Ueno
- Exposure Compensation – Quick Tip
- Street Photography with Flash on Halloween in Tokyo
- Big News: 10-day photography workshop in Spring 2020
- Tokyo Long Exposure Photography Basics
- Tricky Technique with a Smart Phone Camera in Tokyo
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019