In this street photography tutorial we work the scene in a specific location inside the Tokyo International Forum. We challenge ourselves (and our eyes) by sticking to the one spot and using the environment to find interesting compositions. Even though the location is quite bare and minimal we are able to pull out a few interesting concepts, proving that ‘less is more’ when it comes to street photography!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box