These past few months we have been working hard on the EYExplore YouTube channel. We have grown from just under a thousand subscribers to nearly 10,000 in just a few months! We are very proud of this and hope to continue putting out great content so we can grow even more. However, the videos do take a lot of time and resources to make. On top of that, we are trying to stick to a schedule of one video per week (and hopefully we can increase that to two a week). If you like our videos and love what we do, we ask that you please consider supporting us on Patreon. Every penny counts! But, if you can’t, we are still glad to know you are watching what we do on YouTube. Thank you for that!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- The Best Autofocus Mode for Street Photography
- Support EYExplore on Patreon!
- The Best Metering Mode for Street Photography
- Love Your Camera – The ‘Best’ Camera for Street Photography
- We Have a Super Discount for You!
- Online Personal Photography Training
- Street Photography & Zone Focus
- Work the Scene – Architecture Photography at the Nakagin Capsule Tower
- What is Depth of Field (and 3 ways to change it)
- Osaka Rebooted: Creating Photo Adventures