These past few months we have been working hard on the EYExplore YouTube channel. We have grown from just under a thousand subscribers to nearly 10,000 in just a few months! We are very proud of this and hope to continue putting out great content so we can grow even more. However, the videos do take a lot of time and resources to make. On top of that, we are trying to stick to a schedule of one video per week (and hopefully we can increase that to two a week). If you like our videos and love what we do, we ask that you please consider supporting us on Patreon. Every penny counts! But, if you can’t, we are still glad to know you are watching what we do on YouTube. Thank you for that!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Omakase Street Photo Adventure
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town