A short and sweet explanation of exposure compensation and what it does in the camera. This is the first of a series of ‘quick tips’ we will be releasing that cover common aspects of photography that often get overlooked or misunderstood. From experience, we find that some people who take our workshops have an incomplete understanding of exposure compensation and what exactly it does or when to use it. This short video tutorial should clear things up!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- EYExplore Shared Photo Tours are Back!
- Yokohama After Dark — A New Photo Adventure!
- Summer Sale — 6,000 Yen Discount!
- A New Tokyo Photo Adventure: Tokyo Soul
- Japan Photo Tour May 2023 — Last Call!
- Japan Photography Workshop May 2023
- Japan Photography Tour is a Go!
- Japan Photo Tour — Fall 2022 (for real this time)
- Street Photography in Tokyo’s Old Town
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box