A short and sweet explanation of exposure compensation and what it does in the camera. This is the first of a series of ‘quick tips’ we will be releasing that cover common aspects of photography that often get overlooked or misunderstood. From experience, we find that some people who take our workshops have an incomplete understanding of exposure compensation and what exactly it does or when to use it. This short video tutorial should clear things up!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Autofocus Like a Ninja – Quick Tip
- How to Read the Histogram – Quick Tip
- Used Camera Stores – Akihabara to Ueno
- Exposure Compensation – Quick Tip
- Street Photography with Flash on Halloween in Tokyo
- Big News: 10-day photography workshop in Spring 2020
- Tokyo Long Exposure Photography Basics
- Tricky Technique with a Smart Phone Camera in Tokyo
- How to do Zoom Blur… with a Twist
- Streets of Tokyo: Halloween 2019