A short and sweet explanation of exposure compensation and what it does in the camera. This is the first of a series of ‘quick tips’ we will be releasing that cover common aspects of photography that often get overlooked or misunderstood. From experience, we find that some people who take our workshops have an incomplete understanding of exposure compensation and what exactly it does or when to use it. This short video tutorial should clear things up!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum
- Photo Critique Session – Composition Tips
- A Photographer’s Guide to Transit at Narita
- Three Tips for Organizing Your Photos