We’ve just posted our 8th and final video in our first set of photography tutorials. Please check the EYExplore YouTube channel, and if you enjoy our content, go ahead and subscribe. The next set of videos will be photo editing tutorials by Lukasz. You’ll get to see exactly how he edits his photos, so you can learn not only editing techniques but also how to use Adobe Camera Raw effectively. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss these upcoming tutorials!
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Retro Tokyo – Film Photography Workshop – Free on Nov 11
- Tokyo Halloween Street Photography Workshop
- Photo Editing Episode 2: Long Exposure Compositing
- A Complete Guide to Used Camera Stores in Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Time-lapse Photography from the Rooftops of Tokyo
- EYExplore News: New Photo Workshops, Expanded Schedule, and a New Team Member!
- A 360° Photo Adventure Above the Streets of Tokyo
- Siegfried Hansen Interview — Upcoming Street Photography Workshop
- Learn from the Masters: Siegfried Hansen
- Photo Editing Episode 1 – Basics & Street Photography