We’ve just posted our 8th and final video in our first set of photography tutorials. Please check the EYExplore YouTube channel, and if you enjoy our content, go ahead and subscribe. The next set of videos will be photo editing tutorials by Lukasz. You’ll get to see exactly how he edits his photos, so you can learn not only editing techniques but also how to use Adobe Camera Raw effectively. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss these upcoming tutorials!
Want to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Get a Slice of Japan with Peko Peko Box
- Street Photography in Tokyo — Ikebukuro East Side in the Rain
- Japan Photo Tour — Autumn Session is Still a Go
- City Photo Tips — Getting Over the Fear of Angles
- A Geisha Photo Shoot in Kyoto
- 15 of Tokyo’s Favorite Instagram Spots Revealed
- Japan Photo Tips – Hie Shrine and a Tunnel of Torii Gates
- Street Photography Ideas – Silhouettes and Leading Lines
- Top 5 Places for Photography in Tokyo
- Working the Scene in Tokyo International Forum