We’ve just posted our 8th and final video in our first set of photography tutorials. Please check the EYExplore YouTube channel, and if you enjoy our content, go ahead and subscribe. The next set of videos will be photo editing tutorials by Lukasz. You’ll get to see exactly how he edits his photos, so you can learn not only editing techniques but also how to use Adobe Camera Raw effectively. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss these upcoming tutorials!
Want to to get the latest photo tips and stories in your mailbox?
Read some more
- Beyond Mere Composition
- My Favorite Cherry Blossom Spots in Tokyo
- A Complete Guide to Used Camera Stores in Ginza, Tokyo
- EYExplore is in London: New London Photo Tour!
- 4 New Photo Workshops in Tokyo
- Photo Prints of Geisha Taka in Kyoto
- How I Make My Child’s Photos Fun And Memorable
- Retro Tokyo – Film Photography Workshop – Free on Nov 11
- Tokyo Halloween Street Photography Workshop
- Photo Editing Episode 2: Long Exposure Compositing